PiYo Workout Review
This is my official PiYo Workout Review where I want to give you all of the DETAILS about the new PiYo program. I’m sharing videos, the PiYo workout moves, where to get it, PiYo program details!
Want a FREE PiYo bonus workout? Order the PiYo program from this page and get that workout for free!
This program has been very popular in gyms for years but this the first time that an at-home PiYo workout program is being release.
PiYo Workout Review: What is PiYo?
PiYo is a unique program and is inspired by some of the movements and philosophies of Pilates “Pi” and Yoga “Yo”. The core focus areas of PiYo are:
One aspect that I love about PiYo is that it is low impact. So, if you have physical limitations or injuries that prevent you from doing high impact workouts, this program will be great for you. It’s also great as a supplement to other workouts programs so that in addition to other activities, you are also building strength, working on your flexibility, but still getting that cardio effect.
PiYo Workout Review: PiYo Workouts
The PiYo Workouts will range from 25-45 minutes and the program is 60-days! Here is a list of the 8 PiYo workouts you’ll get with this program. Plus, if you order here, you’ll get the FREE Bonus PiYo Workout.
- Align – The Fundamentals – Learn the basics of PiYo terminology, proper alignment and modification options.
- Core – Ab-centric workout that focuses on your powerhouse. Get flat sculpted abs and a strong, sexy back.
- Drench – Start with a warm-up and stretch your body. Then move into a Power section to improve muscle endurance, balance and flexibility.
- Define: Upper Body – This workout will chisel away your upper body and shape your arms and shoulders.
- Define: Lower Body – Shape and tone your glutes, hamstrings, quads and calves for sleek long legs.
- Sculpt – This is a muscular endurance workout that uses different tempos to keep your muscles under tension.
- Strength Intervals – This is a non-stop calorie burning workout. This uses no weights but has heart-rate athletic moves.
- Sweat – This is a 30 minute PiYo traditional workout that incorporates dynamic conditioning, yoga flows and body weight resistance.
- Bonus: PiYo Workout– This is ONLY available if you purchase through a coach so use this page to order.
PiYo Workout Review FAQ
When will PiYo be available?
The PiYo program became available on June 23, 2014 and was launched at the Beachbody Coach Summit.
ATTENTION: Make sure to order through the links on this page so that you get the FREE bonus DVD called PiYo Buns and so that you save on shipping.
How much does PiYo cost?
The PiYo workout base kit will cost $59.85 + shipping and handling. However, I always recommend that my clients get Shakeology with the program to help with their nutrition and energy. Plus, you save a lot when you order this way and get super discounted shipping. The introductory cost for the PiYo Challenge Pack will be $140. The regular price will be $160. That will include the complete PiYo workout program plus a 30-day supply of Shakeology.
What is PiYo?
PiYo is a low-impact workout program that focuses on strength, flexibility and cardio. It is influenced by the practices of Pilates (Pi) and Yoga (Yo). It’s meant to sculpt lean and long muscles and improve your overall health through flexibility, range of motion and strength.
Are you running a PiYo Test Group?
I will be running a PiYo test group as soon as the program is launched. You’ll be part of a private Facebook group where we all encourage and motivate one another through the 60-day program. My goal is to help you see the results you want and to help you achieve your goals! Make sure to contact me to be in the group.
PiYo DVDs – Is PiYo only available on DVDs?
At this time, PiYo is available in the DVD format. You can order your PiYo DVDs through a coach (like me!).