The Brand New P90x3 Workout Program Has Arrived!
Do you struggle with having enough time to workout? Do you want to see MAJOR results in 90 days? If so, I invite you to join my P90x3 Challenge Group. Make me your FREE Coach today! You’ll workout for only 30 minutes a day for the next 90 days. Throughout the program, you’ll have daily support from me as your coach and a group of other Challengers going through the program. I’ll also help support you with your nutrition so that you can lose weight, have energy and see the RESULTS you want.
Want to know what kind of results you can expect? Check out this video.
When you order through my page, you will automatically be set up with me as your free coach! If you have questions about the different P90X3 product options or other fitness programs, make me your FREE Coach and I’ll contact you to help you decide what option is best for you.
P90X3 Program Information
- Research reveals that essentially the most impressive body changes take place in the very first 30 minutes of working out. This is why you can see RESULTS in this program.
- Tony Horton brought just about everything he’s demonstrated with Muscle Confusion™ & Muscle Integration, and customized fresh workouts to benefit from the science of reduced exercise sessions.
- This is a 90-day extreme fitness program designed to get you ripped in just 30 minutes a day. Each one of the accelerated 30-minute workouts has been uniquely developed to produce the greatest physical change in your body, in the most efficient way.
- You’ll get 16 30-Minute P90X-type exercise routines and you’ll workout 6 days/week.
- You just need weights/ bands, a method to do chin-ups, and 30 minutes each day.
- IMPORTANT NOTE – P90X3 is NOT a follow up to P90X or P90X2. It is NOT an advanced course. Users do not have to be in great shape or need to complete P90X or P90X2 in order to do P90X3.
X3 Schedule Choices
There are four different schedules to choose from depending on YOUR personal goals.
- CLASSIC – Traditional balance of cardio and resistance which will help you gain muscle and lose fat.
- LEAN – Designed for those who prefer a more toned look, where you’ll target functionality, mobility and cardio over resistance training.
- MASS – For anyone in search of mass over becoming cut, you’ll concentrate on more strength training, while integrating an increased calorie intake into your eating plan
- DOUBLES – As Tony might say, this plan is made for workout “psychos” that have the capability to do 2 workouts each day.
Just look at the experience this woman had with the P90x3 Workout Program!
Using the P90x3 Workout Program, this gentleman had a great time, and great results!