I’m excited to share my 3 Day Refresh Reviews with you because I lost 4.2 lbs in just 3 days! Not only that, but it was just the jump-start I needed to get back on track with healthy eating. I also had more energy and felt great!
Below I typed out more information on the program but I wanted to give you LIVE VIDEOS from each day of the 3 Day Refresh. This way, you can see exactly what I was feeling, what I thought of the food, whether I was hungry and how my energy levels are. Make sure to watch Day 3 because that’s where I give you my big take-aways from the program. I can also provide you with more details on the 3 Day Refresh program as well as the 3 Day Refresh Recipes.
3 Day Refresh Reviews – DAY 1
3 Day Refresh Reviews – DAY 2
3 Day Refresh Reviews – DAY 3
3 Day Refresh Reviews – What happens AFTER you are finished?
3 Day Refresh Reviews – The Meal Plan
With cleanse programs, I always worry about whether I’m going to get enough food! I’ll be honest, I like to eat and I don’t like feeling hungry. I was very pleasantly surprised with this meal plan because (1) I got to eat every few hours and (2) the food and supplements really did fill me up!
Here was my daily plan:
1. When I woke up, I drank 12 oz of water. I also did a moderate workout which is allowed on the program.
2. I also had coffee! They recommend having tea in the morning but coffee is allowed as long as you are not adding sugar, milk or other additives. You can add stevia which is what I did. I was surprised that I was able to learn to drink it black!
3. For breakfast, I had Vegan Chocolate Shakeology with a fruit option. You can mix the fruit in your Shakeology but I choose to eat it separately.
4. In the mid-morning, I had Fiber Sweep. I was worried about what this would taste like. But, I was pleasantly surprised that it doesn’t really have a taste and if anything, I thought it as a little lemony. However, when you mix it with the water, you need to drink it immediately! Otherwise, it starts to thicken fast and it’s harder to drink.
5. For lunch each day, I had the Vanilla Fresh plus a fruit option. Again, I usually ate the fruit rather than mixing it in. I also got a veggie and healthy fat. Most days I had carrots, cucumbers, or red peppers with hummus or avocado.
6. Then in the afternoon, I got to eat again! I had a vegetable.
7. And lastly, for dinner, I choose one of the dinner recipes from the book. I also had the optional cup of vegetable broth each night with some fresh basil in it. I found the dinners to be very filling. You also get a Vanilla Fresh in the evening but I choose to have that for dessert around 7 or 8pm.
8. I also had decaffeinated green tea throughout the day as needed.
As you can see, you get to eat at least 5 times a day (I ate 6 times a day because I delayed the Vanilla Fresh in the evening). The portions of food are small but it’s just enough to fuel your body and keep your energy up.
I have to say that I LOVED the Vanilla Sweep. I was worried about having it plain but the taste is very good and there’s not an aftertaste. I also mixed it with nutmeg, ice and water and it was really refreshing. It would also taste really good with fruits if you choose to mix those in for lunchtime.
Overall, I found the meal plan to be simple and easy to follow. There wasn’t a ton of preparation for the food and I didn’t feel hungry during the program. Plus, it’s only 3 days. So, any of us can do that!
3 Day Refresh Reviews – My Overall Impressions
I’ll be honest, I actually LOVE this program and I think it’s going to help a lot of people. Now, I’ll be straight up with you. If you do this program, lose weight and then go back to eating the way you were, you will most likely gain the weight back. So, don’t think of this as a “quick fix”. The 3 Day Refresh is more of a jump-start to give you some quick wins, help you have the confidence to move forward, and to help you get on the right track mentally for reaching your goals.
Ready to join me?
I would love to have you as part of my 3 Day Refresh Reviews group on Facebook! You’ll get daily support, motivation and help to achieve your goals and get through this program. If you have questions, don’t hesitate to contact me or if you are ready, you can purchase the 3 day Refresh!